We invite you to contribute and debate aged care - not by complaining, but by coming up with solutions. Each contribution will be publicly available (unless confidentiality is requested) and comment on it will be encouraged. If you wish to discuss the confidentiality of your submission prior to lodging it, please contact us.
- Contributions: submit your contribution using the form below. We accept electronic formats in either Microsoft Word or Open Office document formats (MAC or Windows platforms acceptable).
- Short comments: you can fill out the 'Add A Comment' form at the base of relevant pages.
- If you would like to discuss your experience please use the add a comment on the Contributions page.
Contribution guidelines: We reserve the right to edit out any inappropriate or defamatory comment or reject the submission on these grounds or if it is frivolous and unhelpful. Accepted feedback and contributions will be published in the Contributions section. If you would like all or part of your submission to be made confidential, please indicate when making your submission, as well as providing some detail within your contribution.
Please refer to our website terms and conditions for publishing of information and site use.
- Where possible, contributions will be converted to HTML (or pdf format) and published in the contributions section, where everyone will be able to see and comment on what is being said.
- Contributions can contain links to material on your own or other websites, but not to advertisements advertising your services or products unless they are supplying information relevant to the debate.
- Comments are page specific, and will be placed at the base of each page where others can view or respond. Commenters can subscribe to any follow-up comments. (*As comments are short, it may be more constructive to provide feedback using the form, below).